Last updated March 23, 2023.
We are Regscape BV, registration number KVK nr 89213211, registered address Jollemanhof 22, Amsterdam, 1019GW, Netherlands, operating under the name Regscape). We are the controller of your pers nal data.
You can contact us by:
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- phone number: +31 621 899 845
- contact form: www.regscape.com/contact-us
- what personal data we collect about you;
- how we use your personal data;
- your rights concerning your personal data.
Contact information data needed to contact you, e.g., e-mail address, phone number, postal address.
Details of the order details regarding your order, e.g., products and services ordered, order and delivery status, or invoice number.
Payment details information needed to receive and transfer payments, e.g., payment method, billing address, bank account number, payment card details (including card number, CVV/CVC code, card expiration date).
Payment status details related to your payment, e.g., whether the payment was successful, payment date, time and place.
Traffic and performance data information used by a website’s or application’ analytical tools, including third-party cookies and identifiers assigned to you, e.g., IP address, location, device information, demographic data, device type, and internet browsing history.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data and Why?
We use only the minimum amount of personal data needed.
We will indicate where the provision of personal data is voluntary or necessary.
For each topic below, we describe why and how we use your personal data and what is the legal basis.
What do we do with your personal data and why?
What personal data do we use?
We send you marketing information (e.g., newsletters, information on discounts, sales, new products, or services) to keep you updated about our offers.
- name, surname
- email address
- Your consent
We analyse your reactions to our messages to understand the effectiveness of our messages and marketing campaigns.
- whether you have opened the message or its attachments
- whether you have clicked on the links in our message
- ItÂ’s important for us to understand the results of ou campaigns, to provide even better campaigns in the future and improve our communication with our users (legitimate interests)
We use the following marketing tools that process personal data for sending marketing information:
Where Do We Obtain Your Personal Data?
We will obtain your personal data:
- from e-mail marketing service providerÂ (Hubspot)
- directly from you (for example, when you purchase a service, contact us with a question or complaint, create user’s profile, respond to a survey or sign-up to receive marketing communications)
- from public registries and public databases (for example, company and business registries)
To Whom We Disclose Your Personal Data?
We disclose your personal data to the following categories of data recipients:
- e-mail marketing service provider Hubspot
- accounting service providers
- data centre service provider(s)
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We will not store your personal data longer than it is necessary. Once we have determined that we no longer need to hold your personal data, we will destroy it.
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of your personal data are:
- the nature of the purpose, why personal data was collected;
- the length of time, while we have a contractual relationship with you;
- the existence of a legal obligation under the applicable law;
- the necessity to store the data in the light of our legal position (such as applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
What Rights Do You Have In Relation to Your Personal Data?
You have various rights in relation to the personal data that we process about you. We have described these rights in the table below. There are some exceptions to these rights, however. If we refuse your request, we will explain to you the reasons for doing so.
You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data.
You may request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process about you.
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data where:
- you believe such data to be inaccurate;
- our processing is unlawful; or
- we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but where we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not want us to delete it.
You have the right to transfer your personal data between data controllers. This means that you can request your personal data we process about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transfer this data to a third party.
If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, free of charge.
Where we are processing your personal data based on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation.
Right to request access
Right to rectification
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
Right to restrict processing
Right of data portability
Right to object
Right to withdraw consent
How to Complain?
In case you could not solve your problem with us directly, you can also complain to your local data protection authority or the place of the suspected violation. Contact information of these authorities can be accessed at the website of the European Data Protection Board.